![]() |
As I promised earlier, I am again posting the most wanted list of local directories. I would say one can’t miss these local directories to list down their website because everyone who is out there to sell a product or a service must look up to these directories because these are the most sought after local directories. What I feel is that promoting your business locally is as important as globally is. If you are promoting your business then definitely it should start from local level then comes the international level. The bigger the level the harder the competition, so you can score over your competitors by promoting your business locally and globally both.
Gone were the days when people used to turn up those traditional yellow pages to find local businesses. In today’s time everyone turns up towards internet as a way to find local businesses and getting listed in local directories is one way to get found before your competitors by your future prospects. The point here I am trying to make is that if you are listed in a few directories then you are really missing an edge over your competitors so why wait get listed in each and every directory that you come to know. However, it will increase your marketing budget which is painful for every businessman but it will definitely be fruitful for you in the long run.
Every submission to these directories will increase your chance to get found by your customers. So here is the list of these local directories that you should never miss. In this list I am not including those directories which I posted in my previous post. The directories are as follows:
- · www.judysbook.com
- · www.citysquares.com
- · www.magicyellow.com
- · www.genieknows.com
- · www.myhuckleberry.com
- · www.yellowassistance.com
- · www.infignos.com
- · www.acxiom.com
- · www.infousa.com
- · www.localsitesubmit.com
- · www.uscity.net
- · www.localeze.com
- · www.twibs.com
- · www.metrobot.com
- · www.discoverourtown.com
- · www.justclicklocal.com
- · www.bizjournals.com
- · www.outside.in
- · www.thinklocal.com
- · www.foursquare.com/business
- · www.local.com
- · www.biznik.com
- · www.citysearch.com
- · www.yellowbook.com
- · www.supermedia.com
- · www.whitepages.com
- · www.yelp.com
I have tried to include as much as possible local directories here. If I missed, please let me know it would be a welcome addition.

0 comments:
Post a Comment