![]() |
Welcome to SEOdium...
This is my first post as a blogger and I hope that there are many posts yet to come from my side. I was thinking about starting a blog from quite a long time but due to some reasons I was not able to. Now, I am all set to post my first entry as blogger. Actually I do not think myself as blogger, as a matter of fact I just wanted a platform to share my passion about you my readers and that is SEO. I mean Search Engine Optimization, needless to say I will also cover my views on On-page, Off-page optimization, SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SMM (Social Media Marketing), Affiliate marketing, Google Analytics and every thing that is related with search engines. So in this first post of mine I will discuss what changes Google has made in Hot Searches list. It is quite obvious that people most of the time search for comes under Hot searches in Google which is mostly in the form of images. These hot searches get updated on an hourly basis. This updated version of Hot searches has more visuals, groups related rising search terms and many more that can help a user. It is really exciting to watch how Google every time comes up with new updates.
With these image and link rich articles one can easily find out what is the trending hot search in real time. KUDOS to Google...you can take a look how this new updated Hot Searches look...


0 comments:
Post a Comment